How to Receive Feedback Notifications in Slack
If you use Slack for communicating with your team, you can set it up to receive notifications when new Incogneato feedback comes in. Here's how:
- Log into Slack and find the channel where you'd like to receive feedback notifications.
- Right-click on the channel name and select Open Channel Details and then Integrations.
- Next, select Send emails to this channel and then Get Email Address. Optionally, select Customize Email Appearance
- Then Copy the the unique email address to save it to your clipboard
- Log into your Incogneato account, navigate to the Manage Box screen, and then find the Assign Box Managers and Box Admins section in the right sidebar. Add the email address you just copied as a box manager.
That's all there is to it. When you receive need feedback, it will automatically appear in your chosen Slack channel.
View All Help Topics